As part of Surf Life Saving WA’s Woodside Nipper Program, age groups of under 8s through to under 13s have the opportunity to compete in surf sports competition – Little Nipper and Nipper carnivals, competing against other surf clubs.
There are several opportunities for Nippers to compete against other Club Nippers. The competition culminates at the Championships. Event dates for the 2021/22 season below. To register for the events, please click on the ticket links of events in the Club Calendar.
Little Nippers (U8-U9)
- Little Nippers Carnival: Sunday 12 December 2021 – Sorrento Beach
- SunSmart Country Carnival: 22 – 23 January 2022, Back Beach Bunbury
- SunSmart WA Little Nippers Championships: Sunday 27 February 2022 – Sorrento Beach
- SunSmart Nipper Development Carnival: Sunday 28 November 2021 – Alkimos Beach
- Nipper Carnival: Sunday 5 December 2021, (U10-U13s) – Sorrento Beach
- Nipper Carnival: Sunday 16 January 2022 – Trigg Beach
- SunSmart Country Carnival: 22 – 23 January 2022 – Back Beach Bunbury
- SunSmart Nipper Metro Qualifier: 12 – 13 February 2022 – Mullaloo Beach
- SunSmart Country Championships: Sunday 6 March 2022 – TBC
- SunSmart WA Nipper Championships: 11 – 13 March 2022 – Scarborough Beach
For information on Nipper competition requirements, download the:
SLSWA Little Nipper & Nipper Competition Guide