Mullaloo Surf Life Saving Club, established in 1961, is a dedicated volunteer organisation providing opportunities for life… we offer our community many services including surf rescue, surf sports and a great facility on beautiful Mullaloo beach. We welcome new members and visitors to share our passion for serving our community.
To be an integral and valued organisation in the local community as the premier surf life saving club.
Providing activities and services for a safer, sustainable community.
- Family – Embrace family values and promote inclusion
- Safety – Promote safety as a part of core activities
- Respect – Respect and value all individuals and the club community
- Integrity – Conduct of self and club affairs, according to the highest standards of ethics and behaviour
- Unity – To operate as a team including effective communication with, and involvement of, all of our stakeholders
- Excellence – Strive for excellence in everything we do.