The weather is forecast to be a great day at Mullaloo beach so throw off those Covid cobwebs and come on down.
Bring your neighbours, bring your friends, everyone is welcome. What’s on show you ask……
Mullaloo Surf Shop
- Open from 11am to 3pm.
- New stock just arrived.
- Good time to pick up something for Xmas. There are only 103 sleeps from this Sunday.
Do you have your Bronze and would like to try something new? Come down and find out what’s on offer and when training sessions are held. This means any age from 15 to….. (Swim, Boards, Skis, Surf Boats, IRB’s, Beachies, R&R, First Aid, March Past and more)
Not for you, how about officiating at carnivals or Coaching? Find out how, any age from 15 to …
- Our sprinters (Beachies) will be training from 11.15am to 12.00pm. Why not join in?
- Iron Person training from 12.30pm to 1pm. Cheer them on!
- Surf Boats training from 1.00pm. See how they handle the sea breeze!
- The New “shmicko” Patrol trailer is on display
- Rescue demonstrations every 15mins from 11.15am. Including IRB, Board, Tube and first aid cases.
- See what it takes to keep our beaches safe.
- If you haven’t been nominated for a patrol team then now is your chance.
- Presentation of ‘Youth Program and Pathways’ within Surf Life Saving on demand from 11am. With a question and answer session following the presentation.
- See what your Surf Club can offer our youth and young adults today.
- Sign up for our many courses on offer.
- IRB Driver training from 11am onwards. Always an interesting spectacle!
- Find out when your skills maintenance sessions are planned.
- Demonstrations of First Aid and CPR throughout the day.
- Pick up your award that has not been collected (Bronze, SRC IRB, First Aid.)
- Find out what has changed in the Bronze and SRC courses this year.
- Will my skills maintenance sessions for Bronze, SRC and Nipper Rescue be even more challenging this year?
- Find out when your age group proficiency swims are.
- Talk to Age Group Managers about what to expect this season.
- Find out what cap colour your child will be wearing this season.
- Find out what training sessions are being held, when and where. (Swimming, Board and Beachies)
- As all our parents are encouraged to assist with water activities find out when the Nipper Rescue courses are being held.
- Get close to the action at carnivals, become an official. No award needed.
New Members are always welcome
Come on down, see if it’s for you. Sign up on the day.