The Mullaloo Surf Club situated on one of Western Australia’s finest beaches has a number of facilities available to its members.
A fully equipped gym, change rooms (warm showers), administration office, social bar and lounge, merchandise shop and storage facilities for board/ski/boats.
The New ‘Peg Davidson’ Bar is Open!
Friday 25th November 2016 saw the first drink poured at the new Club Bar with a stunning sunset and a full house of nearly 300 ‘Clubbies’!
The refurbishment of the Club has involved a tremendous effort from many of our volunteers and as a Club we are indebted to Vicki Rasmussen, Carlo Tenaglia and the entire Building Committee who have given hours upon hours of time to provide a stunning new facility for Mullaloo SLSC. Paterson Group Architects and Northerly Group builders have been a pleasure to work with and have created something truly amazing.
Thank you also to our incredible volunteers who work behind the bar, with special thanks to Jesper Rasmussen, for working so tirelessly during a very busy first day, with new systems and a new team!
To ensure all members have an enjoyable experience at the new bar, please respect a few basic house rules to help out our dedicated volunteers:
- Shoes & shirts to be worn in the Club at all times – including the training rooms & outdoor areas (particularly important when the likelihood of glass on the floor is high)
- Please return empty glasses/bottles to the bar and clear up tables before you leave
- Alcohol may NOT be taken into the foyer of toilet areas (this is strict liquor licensing requirements)
- Guests must sign the guest book in the foyer before entering the bar
- Please do always bring your membership card with you as you may be asked for it upon entry or at the bar.
- Please do feel free to bring nibbles/snacks with you!
Friday: 5pm – 10pm
Sunday: 5pm – 10pm
Friday Night Raffles
On Friday nights in the Club Bar, you have the opportunity to win prizes through our weekly raffles! Meat trays and other prizes are on offer and all donations go straight into helping Mullaloo SLSC develop its Club for our members! Our raffle nights are kindly supported by each section of the Club with volunteers selling raffle tickets according to the following roster: